Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Help! In-person support group in Massachusetts?

Quick one here - does anyone know of any really good in person support groups for first moms and adoptees in Massachusetts, preferably in Worcester or Middlesex county?

I know there are lots of lists online of support groups, but you know how it is... these things unfortunately fade out sometimes. Also not all support groups are created equally. I'm looking for the type of support group you'd send someone you really care about who was waking up.

Thanks.

4 complaints from ingrates:

suz September 4, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

dont know a group but know several adoptees who might be able/willing to help. write me privately.
I am in northern CT but close to Western/Central Mass. If I can help at all as well, just let me know.

Reunited Dan,  September 5, 2007 at 4:05 AM  

I don't know of one either.

I live near Boston but will ask around.

Susan,  September 6, 2007 at 2:25 AM  

ULB, I was very moved to find your comment on my blog. I'm a big fan of yours. We're in this boat together.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP