Sunday, September 09, 2007

Oh, Toronto folks.....

Anybody go to the film festival this weekend?

Anyone see "Then She Found Me?"

I was hoping to see some reviews....

3 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  September 9, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

I have a list which is for people in Ontario - some of the list members live in Toronto. I have passed your message on and will let you know if anyone tells me about the film.

Cathy

Erika September 10, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

lived in toronto for 16 plus years.

never gone to the festival.

i can email you the article about the movie tho.

Ungrateful Little Bastard September 11, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

It's playing again on Saturday but I don't know how $$$ it is to get in. I've seen a few articles about the movie or about Helen Hunt, but I'm wondering how the overall tone of the movie is. I admit I never read the book

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP