Friday, October 19, 2007

$2K by 11/7 - can you please help?


OK it's not just for those guyz, but them's the rules.

You want a demonstration - you gotta pay City Hall for it.

Can you please help?

Thank U!

5 complaints from ingrates:

Gershom,  October 19, 2007 at 11:04 PM  

*SNIFF*

you really are like, the best person EVER!

Ungrateful Little Bastard October 20, 2007 at 9:19 AM  

I know you are but what am I?

:)

Just part of my bi-monthly ARP nagging. You SO KNOW once RegDay is over, that the AR2008 is going up into that static post up top

Gershom October 22, 2007 at 11:57 PM  

speaking of regday...

i just secured my location today FINALLY!!

I so wish I could be at YOUR regday table!

Michelle October 23, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

Did you see this article?

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2007/11/did-i-steal-my-daughter.html?src=email&link=hed_20071022_ts1_Did%20I%20Steal%20My%20Daughter%3F

It is from Mother Jones, called Did I steal My Daughter? I was wondering what you think of it.

Ungrateful Little Bastard October 23, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

Oh Gersh could you imagine - you, me, Claud, Stewie... that would be so over the top. We'll have to each raise a glass to the other from opposite ends of the continent when the day is over for the folks we helped send one step closer to home.

Michelle yes I saw it, I scimmed it briefly and I want to read it when I have more time. Unfortunately I'm just crazy busy right now. It was nice to see Marley quoted. Off the top of my head without going into it too deep, my first gripe (because what else do I ever do, but complain!!) is that with a publication like Mother Jones, it may be limited in it's distribution. I think Mother Jones isn't going to reach the type of people who would adopt and not think twice about things like that. Just sort of throw on a cloak and blinders of white entitlement and rush off to the free for all of dubious orphans from another country. That type of person may just disregard the contents entirely, simply because it was published in Mother Jones.

I'd love it if I was wrong. I'd love it even more to see it reprinted in Woman's Day or Family Circle, if only for the title of the article. It may make someone think twice.

But again, I'll have to read the article to tell you what I really think. ;)

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP