Saturday, October 27, 2007

Get Firefox already

Just as an aside, I'm on someone else's computer right now and saw what this page looks like on Internet Explorer.

Blech.

Get Firefox, seriously.

3 complaints from ingrates:

fully operational battle station October 28, 2007 at 3:24 PM  

Hey,

Wasn't sure if you saw this article or not:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=490056&in_page_id=1770

Jamie

fully operational battle station October 28, 2007 at 3:25 PM  

Sorry, let's try it again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/
live/articles/news/news.html?in_
article_id=490056&in_page_id=1770

Let me know if that doesn't work. I couldn't find your email address listed on the blob.....

:) Jamie

Ungrateful Little Bastard October 29, 2007 at 11:18 AM  

Yeah Jamie I saw that a while ago. It's so unreal. I've got the book on my wish list

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP