Thursday, October 25, 2007

Illinois - Adoption Records: Unraveling the Red Tape (November 6)

Via Google Alerts...

Adoption Records: Unraveling the Red Tape (November 6)

The Library welcomes Dawn Saphir, representative from the Des Plaines-based Midwest Adoption Center, for a 7:30 p.m. program Tuesday, November 6, designed for individuals and families touched by adoption. Participants will discover how to obtain non-identifying information and adoption search assistance, and learn more about the Illinois Adoption Registry. Register online or call 847/253-5675.

Mount Prospect Public Library
10 South Emerson Street
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056


4 complaints from ingrates:

suz October 26, 2007 at 9:26 AM  

Good info.

Keep in mind though that Midwest Adoption Center is also the FOR FEE confidential intermediary for IL. This could be informative but could also be a sales pitch for Midwest to get some money.

I have a friend working with them now and she has handed over several hundred dollars with no sign of contact or locating her mother.

ONE MEAN ANGRY ADOPTEE October 26, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

Did I tell you that I absolutely hate CI laws? You both probably knew that. CIs are the most corrupt individuals in the world.

Ungrateful Little Bastard October 26, 2007 at 3:42 PM  

Even for the lucky ones who had an enlightened CI, I hate them too. I hate the discrimination behind them.

I'd love to hear if someone attends, what their feeling was on it. Any takers in Illinois...?

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP