Friday, October 05, 2007

It's getting colder. Better buy a new sweatshirt.



100% of the profits of sales will be donated to help fund the 2008 Adoptee Rights Protest in New Orleans.

Check back frequently for more items to be added.

See http://www.adopteerights.net/nulliusfilius/ for more details.

Thank you for supporting open records!

PS Dory is one creative bastard.

3 complaints from ingrates:

abebech October 5, 2007 at 1:48 PM  

This is a really beautiful image.

dory,  October 5, 2007 at 4:26 PM  

Thank you for posting this T - I really appreciate it. I'm really excited about this little venture and hope I can make a difference!

Anonymous,  October 6, 2007 at 3:30 PM  

I really like that tree poster.

Cathy

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP