Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pittsburgh and Philly get stalked

So I'm reading in PhillyBurbs this morning that Pittsburgh and Philadelphia have joined the ranks of cities stalked mapped via Google Street view.

And what to my wondering eyes doth appear, but a lovely image of one of my relatives in front of the house. Unfortunately though, it wasn't exactly a very flattering shot.

Word to the wise, do your gardening at night from now on. Don't go get the newspaper in your bathrobe. Keep your curtains drawn. Googlevan is coming

2 complaints from ingrates:

Erin October 9, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

it was so freaky looking at our old apartment on google, complete with our friends car out front and her getting her kid into the car seat.

The local meth dealer was also on teh corner along with the Mexican guy who sold strawberries.

Funny thing is the cops arrested the mexican guy but the meth guy was always around.....

Bad priorities man, bad priorities.

Ungrateful Little Bastard October 14, 2007 at 12:14 AM  

Yeah it's bizarre, I did every single relative I could think of, both adopted and natural.

I'm not surprised by the cop thing

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP