Wednesday, October 24, 2007

St. Vincent's in Philly?

Quick question here 'cause I'm in a rush.

I just got a note from a totally cool real kid over at Classmates.com that his mother was a prisoner patient of a St. Vincent's Maternity Jail Home in Torresdale during the BSE.

Out of curiosity, anyone reading here stay there in the latter half of 1963?

If so, I'd be so grateful if you'd drop me a line. You can hit me up over at Myspace, or my email address is in the profile.

Thanks.

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP