Friday, November 30, 2007

Adopted: The New American Family

The trailer is out.




If you haven't seen them already, there are more film clips at their YouTube page.

The film's website: Adopted: The New American Family

I'm hoping that different versions of the trailer will be released; maybe with more of the clips of adoptee's voices.

Does anyone know when in 'early 2008' this will be released, or what the distribution will be? I really want to see this if it's playing in NY.

6 complaints from ingrates:

Judy November 30, 2007 at 7:22 PM  

Oooo, I'm going to want to see that one.

The one where the parents got the phone call reminded me of when I got the email of our referral for Nate and then couldn't bring his picture up online and was a blubbering fool getting help from my coworker to get his picture.

Laurel December 1, 2007 at 4:13 AM  

I've been watching the clips on YouTube and I can't wait to see this--on DVD if no other way.

Ungrateful Little Bastard December 2, 2007 at 2:46 AM  

I really really really really want to see it in the theater if it releases in NY, but I'm going to need emotional backup if I do.

joy December 2, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

it made me angry, especially when the white mom was talking about racsim and how they have learned from it.

It just seemed so vapid on the mom's part.

Mike December 3, 2007 at 2:42 AM  

The production company is based out of NYC and they were part of Tribeca All Access 2007, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was shown there next year. I know that more clips are definitely coming and should be posted in the coming weeks.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP