Tuesday, December 25, 2007

About neither adoption nor xmas

For anyone who has had it up to here with both right now, here's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen:


July 11, 2004
Montreal

4 complaints from ingrates:

Ungrateful Little Bastard December 26, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

You're welcome. It's almost OVER. Two holidays down; one to go.

Eve December 26, 2007 at 12:36 PM  

What a beautiful video. I've been thinking about the transcendent power of the feminine and I'd say this video beautifully depicts that. The girls in their swaying dresses... the numinous femininity. Gorgeous. Thanks.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP