Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Blah, too busy

I need a new life, or a slave clone to help me manage the life I have now. At least do the litter boxes.

Remember that line I made a while back about secretly wishing that our adult children would be unable to find employment after college and be forced to live with us for financial reasons? Well, be careful what you wish for.

It's wonderful, but the house has grown extremely busy extremely fast. It's not so much the not finding employment bit, but yanno, what you go to school for and what you can get jobs in are mutually exclusive. Also, the northeast is just too freaking expensive apartment wise.

The cats are quite perturbed that not only are there are people sleeping in their beds, the all the bedroom doors are closed because the people sleeping in their beds for some odd reason don't like cat hair. Can you imagine?

I'm trying to keep up reading wise but as you can see,

I'm failing as miserable as I did during that 'I'm going to blog every day for the month of November' nonsense.

So a quick wrap up of links highlighting the magic of adoption



I'm sorry if I missed you, it was totally unintentional, I have bereft and bemused cats that need my attention.



Oh PS, As much as I hate the Christmas season, I am just so

so so so, looking forward, to this

2 complaints from ingrates:

Third Mom December 6, 2007 at 7:41 PM  

Hey, there, welcome to crazy land!! I feel your pain, especially those litter boxes. And believe me, if they're not just so, our cat pays us back - bigtime.

Thanks for the link, but it all goes to Amy and Possum, I'm just spreading the word!

Woo hoo to Sweeney Todd, I cannot wait either!!

Ungrateful Little Bastard December 8, 2007 at 9:24 AM  

Yeah, if the litter boxes aren't just right, they use the laundry basket as litter box for punishment

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP