Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dear Mom




http://www.youtube.com/user/CristyHarris


Edit 12/12 - This YouTuber knows there are lots of different stories out there. If you're near Southern California and interested in participating in her project, drop her a line.

4 complaints from ingrates:

Suz December 12, 2007 at 6:56 PM  

jesus christ. how could any woman who lost a child watch that and not want to grab not only those in the video but her own child? god. that made me cry. will xpost.

Ungrateful Little Bastard December 13, 2007 at 7:41 AM  

She's looking for other adoptees who'd like to be in these too. She knows there are other stories

Andie D. December 13, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

I watched part 1 & 2 and her reunion video. The woman who really got to me was the one who's mom wanted nothing to do with her. She's obviously strong, hurt, but strong. As many struggles as I've had in reunion, I'm just glad I HAVE a reunion.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP