Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm done commenting on this one

After this final rant - I refuse to believe that this poor girl was just so sick from the moment they adopted her at, 4-months old, 7 years ago, that a diplomat and his wife, with a host of assistants, could not find the time to get her citizenship. Give me a break. They sure had enough time to throw that party in January 2005 where their real kid son was mentioned but Jade wasn't.

Anyone who is raised by a host of nannies is going to have attachment difficulties. Why adopt a child if you're not going to be the one to raise her?



51 comments and growing over at Michelle Malkin. The article itself is really well done and has some new news posts I hadn't seen yet. I'm sorry to see some of the comments labeling this in terms of liberal vs. conservative though. There's no politics here. Just the saddest little girl in the midst of a 15-minute media spotlight.

Update: Outrage builds over Dutch couple who dumped adopted Korean daughter

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP