Sunday, December 02, 2007

Interesting description

Yeah, I know, it's Lifetime, but this caught my eye. It came through my Google alerts. I have to say this is the first time I've seen this phrase mentioned:

A Dad for Christmas '06. Kristopher Turner. A young man takes his newborn out of the hospital to save him from adoption. (NR) (2:00) LIFE: Mon. 9 P.M. (CC)

I haven't seen it so I have no idea how anyone in the story will be portrayed or what the final outcome will be. A google of the book it's based on seems like mom is portrayed as the mythical uncaring, I just wanna get on with my life paaaaahty girl.

But I'll give it a five amended birth certificates seal of approval just for that 'saved from adoption' line.

That's a real nice phrase in my book.

Monday, December 3rd, 9:00 PM EST, Lifetime TV

5 complaints from ingrates:

elizabeth December 2, 2007 at 6:18 PM  

Yeah "saved from adoption" is a great line. I sure wish I had been saved from it.

Anonymous,  December 2, 2007 at 6:51 PM  

I love the line too! Of course, I am big on "saving" mothers and babies from adoption when it makes sense.

Group Owner: Pregnant and Considering Options
http://www.cafemom.com/group/26942

Cookie December 2, 2007 at 6:52 PM  

Oops - That last comment was from me - Cookie.

BethGo December 3, 2007 at 12:02 AM  

At least Lifetime acknowledges our pain. ;)

Ungrateful Little Bastard December 8, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

Beth I'm still waiting for them to rerun The Other Mother. They've got a few adoption ones that aren't too bad, but the majority of them are truly gagworthy.

Cookie I've been lurking your group.

I wish I had been saved by it too E.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP