Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More on those monsters who dumped their daughter

Why mince words, right?

Links around the blogosphere. As usual if I missed you, it wasn't intentional, it was oversight. Yell at me in comments and I'll add your post. (Edit 12/14 - adding the newer and overlooked posts in now)

After Grog Blog (via this blog I had the true horror of being exposed to Adoption Gone Wrong. Remember parents - you can even get a rebate on your bad adoptee 40 years later! Wow - glad I'm 44.)
Seven Year Ditch

All Children Have Rights
Outcry as Dutch diplomat disposes of adopted 7-year old

Andrew Bolt
No diplomat to his own child

Ethnically Incorrect Daughter
Damaged Goods?

Harlow's Monkey
It's not too late to take action, even after 40 years

Land of the Not-So-Calm
Return Policies
and
Return Policies: A Little More Info, and WHY?

Michelle Malkin
Selfish Beasts of the Day Award

Reading While Black
30-Day Return on Adopted Children

Reading Writing Living
Suffering from "Adoption Disappointment?"

Resist Racism
Seven Years


Second Chances
Returnable

Strollerderby
Couple Who Adopted Girl Wants to Give Her Back

Third Mom
For Shame

Twice the Rice
'Forever families' & adoption permanency

The Voyage
Inexcusable... (get ready to be sick)...


We All Come from 'Seoul'
Couple adopted 4-months old girl while in Korea : 7 years later they left her with the social welfare in Hong Kong

We Four in Egypt
The Dutch family and adoption dissolution
and
Dutch (mis)treat

Writing My Wrongs
I Have No Words


Newsweek has a pretty disturbing article up right now, and in it there is mention that in 2006, 81 adopted children were given the boot by their forever families.

And I don't want to hear any boo-freaking-hoos about how difficult a decision this must have been. Please. Only when you buy a human being can you even remotely consider a return policy.

Oh and what's that you say - there were hundreds of thousands of adoptions so 81 is just a small percentage? Yeah, tell that to the 81 who had 100% of their life turned upside down - after, may I remind you - they already had their entire world destroyed by losing their mother at birth.

A Dutch newspaper has printed a little more about them. You can use BabelFish to get a translation. Finally they've been named.

Raymon and Meta Poeteray - shame on you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 complaints from ingrates:

Andie D. December 12, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

Self centered assholes. (*&&&^%&*$&^^(&(*&*&%&%&)__(_)+*$#@!!!!!!!!

Mary December 12, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

I think the original term failed adoption should be brought back. Disruption is too polite a term

MomEtc. December 12, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

I pray for this child. She did nothing wrong and has suffered immeasurably.

I'm glad we have a name and a picture of the two people who are responsible for this. Shame should be brought upon them forever.

Heather.PNR December 12, 2007 at 8:42 PM  

This situation makes me feel ill. It's just so wrong.

Ungrateful Little Bastard December 13, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

I'm wondering what will be posted in the next week about this. "Not eating her food" sounds awfully suspect to me.

Ms. Four,  December 14, 2007 at 2:19 PM  

Thanks for the link.

I blogged about this again today:
http://egypt4.wordpress.com/2007/12/14/dutch-mistreat/

DENISE ROESSLE December 16, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

Thanks for the Newsweek link. People need to know what kind of sick s**t is going on.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP