Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What was the top adoption news story in 2007?

For the love of all that is holy, please, please, I'm on my knees begging you, please get over to about.com and vote that Angelina Jolie story that's in the lead down.

Please.

I'll do anything, I swear.

Please do not let that be the most important adoption news story of 2007.

Jesus Christ.

4 complaints from ingrates:

Erin December 27, 2007 at 6:25 AM  

Theresa,
you hate monger. How could you be so cold hearted as to not think that some big lipped celebrity adopting (saving of course) a child in an unethical possibly illegal adoption and naming him "peace" isn't the story that is most important to the adoption world!

Open records, schmoken records. The most important thing in adoption is that Angelena continues to *save* children from families that want them like her daughters and illegally take them from their home countries without following the adoption laws of said country

Jude's BlogLoggin December 27, 2007 at 8:29 AM  

But will she continue as she has not labeling as "adopted"? I stumbled on your site and I will be a return visitor. You have a lot to say and it hits home for me. Fellow ungrateful bastard

Jude

Ungrateful Little Bastard December 28, 2007 at 11:47 AM  

I just still resent her because she's skinny and beautiful.

And thanks Jude, always good to see another unimpressed by the magic of adoption.

ng2000 September 13, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

Another resource for you: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=adoption

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP