Friday, February 22, 2008

Dammit




12 complaints from ingrates:

joy February 23, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

adoption really sucks, I know you already know that, but that is one of the kind of magical things about adoption. It still feels good to say it, adoption sucks, it sucks and I am sorry it happened to such a really fabulous wonderful person such as yourself.

Anonymous,  February 23, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

(((((( HUGS ))))))

I care - and you're right, adoption sucks.

I know how hard it is to fight through depression.

Please take care of yourself.

Cathy

PS - you probably want to steer clear of the Oscars tomorrow.

Mary February 24, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

I have been feeling the same way. Ugh adoption.

elizabeth February 24, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

Please don't disintegrate.

I heart you. xx

jim,  February 25, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

It's hard to be witty when your heart's broken.

Hugs to you.

Erika February 25, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

I so look forward to reading your blogs.I started a new blog because I thought my blog was so focused on my adoption experiences.At times I have thought it was useless and I was beating a dead horse so to speak.

Turns out,when I try to write a regular blog I find I have nothing to say.My experience has colored so much of my life.

I think we should both just give ourselves permission to write about whatever the hell we want,whenever we want!

No pressure!!!

**Hugs**

stewie,  February 26, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

T give yourself time, it's ok...I'm thinking of you. Miss ya. Yep, the adoption suck machine is running at full speed, I wish I could make it stop. xoxoxoxox

Possum February 27, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

Love & miss you daily.
But I know where you are - and that's a good thing.
Wish I could take the pain away - for all of us.
Yeah - it really does suck.
Thinking of you & sending some sunshine from down here.
You have a heart of gold - and we'll all be here when you decide it's time to write once more.
Poss. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mia February 28, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Just want you to know I'm thinking of you today.

David A. Stokely March 5, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

I too suffer from depression. I do not have anything in particular that I can atribute mine to. I know how it is, nothing much anyone else can say or do. I know you didn't ask, but I'll be praying for you.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP