Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Boy Clemmer





Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oju42Rb34hI

The film webiste is at BabyBoyClemmer.com. Nothing there yet except this trailer.

I'm counting the days until this is released.

3 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  March 28, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

That sure brings back some memories for me.

My first face to face meeting with my son was at his apartment which is what he wanted.

I remember spending at least five minutes in front of the door to his apartment, trying to decide what I would say when he opened it.
I was so nervous.

I knocked on the door - he opened it - my mind went blank.

I blurted out "My baby's a man!"

My son smiled at me.

My son then gave me the biggest hug ever and invited me into his flat.

Magic.

One of the best moments of my life.

Cathy

Christine March 28, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Thanks for sharing this trailer. As an adoptive mom this is is something to think about as my girls get older.

joy March 29, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

ooooooooooooo stuck in 80s amom was very triggering to me.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP