Friday, March 14, 2008

Dealing with your crap

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist)

To make sure there are enough of these:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




The folks at A Day For Adoptee Rights! need to have an accurate headcount.

Please - if you haven't signed up yet for the demonstration, take a minute to head on over to the signup page so your butt can be counted.

OH and PS - $10.00 gets your name in the paper as someone who loves original birth certificates!

2 complaints from ingrates:

Erika March 15, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

i'm really really hoping i can make it to new orleans in july.

even tho im Canadian and non adopted I feel especially passionate about this rally.

let's hope i have the cashola to go!!

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 15, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

It would be so awesome if you could

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP