Monday, March 10, 2008

What If Diaries Video: Reunion

This is incredible.




4 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  March 11, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

As much as I want to watch this video, I just can't - it brings back too many sad memories for me - the reminder of being isolated is too much - I can't get past the nurse speaking about it.

Mia March 11, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

That made my heart hurt.

Robin,  March 13, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

i completely freaked out when i saw it... i'm not even sure what emotions I actually felt...

it should be like, a good thing? i guess, but...

this is like... my worst nightmare as a nurse come true.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP