Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Would they?

Would he agree to taxation without representation 5% of the population?





Would she compromise and deny votes to 5% of women?




Would he agree to 5% segregation?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Do you agree that 5%, or 3%, or 0.01% of adoptees should be denied access to their original birth certificate if their mommies say no?


Are all adoptees created equally, or just the ones with mothers who consent?

4 complaints from ingrates:

Mia March 13, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Well when you put it THAT way....lol

I guess we make it easy for them since our marks of shame are not as faded, it makes us easier to scan during checkout.

Anonymous,  March 13, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

It makes me so angry that mothers feel they have the right to block out what rightfully belongs to an adoptee - and I speak as a reunited mother.

My son and I are working together to get the records opened - but sadly it is a judge that has decided that people can say no.

I have told my son that I will never say no to his original birth certificate - what a shame that others will not be allowed that.

I say to those mothers - The needs and rights of your sons and daughters come FIRST over any of your wants.

And I say that as a mother.

Cathy

Anonymous,  March 13, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

BTW - the records situation that I am talking about is the one in Ontario.

The government is finally meeting again next Monday (they haven't sat since Christmas) - we will hopefully be finding out soon what is happening there.

Cathy

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 14, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

Good luck Cathy!

And I hear you Mia

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP