Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thank U





Seriously.

I honestly did not expect this response. That’s the truth.

Here’s the truth – I’ve been having some trouble with my memory lately. I think it’s a lot of stresses that have been going on outside of adoption. So the main reason for getting it all down was because I was afraid I’d forget parts of it. This is the truth: I did not expect this at all.

Your responses have blown me away. So instead of commenting as a reply on the previous post, I thought I’d put this up.

Ungrateful kitteh is really grateful for the people in my life.

Thank you.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP