Friday, May 30, 2008

Could you please digg this story for Julia?

I submitted Margie's post as opposed to the news article, as the news site is by subscription. If you have a digg account, you could please add your vote? The more diggs, the more people will see this post.

Thanks

read more | digg story

(And if you don't have a digg account, it only takes a second to sign up)

3 complaints from ingrates:

Jane May 31, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

I have :) I also have Julia's Blog listed on my blog roll to raise awareness
Would you like me to do a post also ?

Jane May 31, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

The saddest News Julia has passed away :( :(

http://juliasworld.wordpress.com/2008/05/31/i-cry-for-you/

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP