Monday, May 19, 2008

GI Bill 2008

I try very hard to be politically neutral on this blog, because restoring access has supporters on both sides of the political spectrum.

I also try to keep it just adoption, because hey, this is an adoption blog after all.

But sometimes, some things are just so important, I just have to say something:





I mean, come on now, really. I have to go back to work now, otherwise I'd vent more. And that's probably a good thing.

I'll just end with this: PLEASE.

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP