Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I hope this stage passes quickly

7 complaints from ingrates:

suz,  May 13, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Artistically, creatively, I really like this. Found it amusing.

Personally, as an adoption trauma victim, I could relate too well.

You do know you can go back and forth into stages, right?

I am at any given moment in anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

Hugs.

(Might be in Farmingdale on June 14th...)

Third Mom May 13, 2008 at 9:40 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Third Mom May 13, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Let me try again so it makes sense.

"I hope this stage passes quickly"

Nah, let 'er rip - and remember, anger is an energy! I personally think it's highly underrated.

joy May 14, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

In my personal experience, adoption grief doesn't follow the forumla that other greif does, because there is no closure

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 15, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Yeah that's the thing, how can there ever be closure.

I still think 'Pipedream'

mia,  May 16, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

My eyes are green, my hair is red (today), tanning lotion turned the backs of my knees orange which made me very blue. About the only thing I'm not is yellow.

We are Rainbows!!!

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 16, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Airbrush tanning - seriously - no more orange knees. It's the best thing under the sun. I am totally addicted.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP