Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jen's Story





Jen Thu Ha Fitzpatrick describes, "growing up in an adoptive family in Australia and reconnecting with my Vietnamese heritage".
Jen's digital story was created as part of the State Library of Queensland's Queensland Vietnamese digital stories project - 3-4 minute mini movies by Queenslanders. More information about Jen's story here

2 complaints from ingrates:

Possum May 28, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

Thank you so much for posting this.
It's great.
Poss. xxx

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 28, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

I think what I loved the most about it is the fact that it's a government hosted project.

I'm trying to imagine a us.gov site hosting a project where someone isn't saying how grateful they are to be adopted.

And failing.

Maybe I'm wrong. It would be good to be wrong in this case.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP