Thursday, May 22, 2008

Predatory PAPS

AAARRRGGHHH!! Just read it. I'd say it's unbelievable, but we already know it isn't.

read more | digg story

11 complaints from ingrates:

Third Mom May 22, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

I wish it weren't true, either, but I know it is.

Judy May 22, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

That's utterly disgusting.

imtina May 22, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

This story and a few recent posts on wordpress are what prompted my recent post on my blog. It's intended for PAP's, but it made me feel a bit better. Venting is good.

Tina
http://www.imtina.wordpress.com

Anonymous,  May 22, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Unbelievebly crass.

It's like saying "we assume you are desperate because you are working"

So what if she was working - lots of pregnant women do - I know I did.

Cathy

mia,  May 22, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

Sick. Made me think of Rob commenting; "I just don't get what you mean by the word entitled"... DOH!

Heather.PNR May 23, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

Wow. That is really gross.

What's saddest is that I'm not shocked that it happens.

TherapyisExpensive May 23, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

two things, 1-just one more reason I hate Everett (you'd have to live in Washington to understand) 2- I feel tainted and icky. When I read the name of the lawyer I froze, thats the lawyer that was involved in the adoption of my son. I know that tactic wasn't used by my son's parents but I still feel icky.

Foxxy One May 23, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

How utterly offensive. What kind of parent would this person be? Even if they gave the card to a woman who was considering adoption - I'd expect she'd run for the hills after getting that card!

Lauren May 23, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

So sad and sick. With the cards it almost sounds like they're cruising restaurants and bars for young pregnant woment they assume can't take care of their children. Ugh.

imtina May 23, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

Seems it's everywhere....

http://soupisnotafingerfood.wordpress.com/2008/05/22/psa-wonderful-couple-seeking-independent-adoption/

lhjh4 May 25, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

disgusting. but it doesn't surprise me. Really makes an ass out of them since they just assumed that this woman was single and the like.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP