Monday, May 12, 2008

Reality show plans to reunite lost loved ones

I received this blurb in my inbox. I’m mixed, to tell the truth. I guess it all depends on how adoption will be addressed in the show. I don't like TV reunions generally. They gloss over the issues and rarely if ever address restoring access. Anyway, it’s news, and I know people who would be interested in this type of thing, so I’m giving it a shout out.

I’ll be watching this show when it airs.

But here’s my open letter to WE-TV:

Adoption hurts. Please be respectful

The Locator

Are you looking for someone important who you just can't find? Birth parent? Sibling? Lost Love?

Over the last two decades, The Locator, Troy Dunn, has found over 20,000 "unfind-able" men, women and children - be it an adoptee seeking their biological parents, someone looking for a lost sibling, or anyone with a heartfelt need to reunite for a personal and compelling reason.

Troy is currently looking for individuals who have a desire to be reunited to be featured in his new WE tv series, "The Locator". If you want to say: "I love you", "I'm sorry", or "Thank You" to someone you can?t find, Troy might be able to help you do it.

Apply now on our website: TroyTheLocator.com


3 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  May 12, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

I suppose if you come up against a brick wall in your search, it may be the only way for some people to find their family (especially for those that don't have the resources to find or to hire a PI to find for them).

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 13, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

Yeah that's why I wanted it posted, especially for people in impossible states.

VampyreNails4Pfultz May 23, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Hi this great and I thank you deeply for sharing this site. I am definitely going to write to Troy the locator and see if he can help me track down a lost love I never got over. I've had little to no luck finding him online and even called 911 out of desperation lucky me the cop was kind enough to even put a search for him online while I was on the phone *cops don't usually do that* I was lucky but not fortunate to find him I have a diary acct to prove I've been looking for him for sometime I just want to find him and tell him I'm sorry and that I never stopped loving him even though I try getting on with my life when I couldn't find him but he was alaways in my thoughts, in my heart and even hired someone who ripped me off. I losty all his information and simply remember his name and state and his beautiful face and I hope Troy could help me somehow it'sbeen really hard not able to live happy knowing that I can't get over him and still have love for him and he has no idea I am looking for him. Thanks you again for this site I wish I came across it before.

S4S

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP