Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"These children were just products"

Thank you, Richard Cross.

And thank you, Neils. I had not seen this video before.

Please watch.

1 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  May 20, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

Thanks for this. I really recommend everyone watch this too.

Allow yourself 50 minutes to do so.

It is shocking how are far-spread the corruption goes - even the adoption agencies in the States knew about this.

We could do witb more people like Richard Cross - many thanks to him for bringing these greedy women to justice!

Mr. Cross says that he was lucky that these two criminals were too stupid to shred their evidence - they even kept receipts for their bribes!!!

Cathy

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP