Friday, June 27, 2008

Because it's just too damn expensive to Meetup in the city





Any Long Island adoptees out there want to join up?

3 complaints from ingrates:

mia,  June 28, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

How totally cool for you Theresa! Just awesome!

I wish you all the best with your new group.

Roger Blanchard June 29, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Your a very remarkable young lady. I hope if I'm ever successful in locating my daughter she will possess a lot of your qualities.

Ungrateful Little Bastard June 30, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

It would be awesome if it would take off, meeting other adoptees in person is so vital. I was really thrilled to get notice that someone was trying to get one started.

And thanks Roger, even though I'm not so young!!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP