Thursday, June 26, 2008

New adoption vlogger

Please watch and subscribe:















2 complaints from ingrates:

Eve June 27, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

Wow. Thanks for this. I just don't know what to say at the moment.

Anonymous,  June 28, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

How very sad. This shows the devastating effects of interference from outsiders who think a child needs to "be placed" when a little extra work to go back to the baby's mother actually could have saved this entire tragedy from happening. My heart goes out to the deceased Mom who obviously carried a tremendous hate for herself. My heart goes out to her children who have found each other. And, in the end, not all of them would have been born had it not been for the first child's disapearance.

There is no answer as to Why. Don't even try to place god's grace in here because this is not god's work or even remotely religiously significant.

I hope that the deceased Mom's children can find some type of peace and build a family. I hope they bring in their fathers, too.

Joan Wheeler

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP