Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Please visit Suz. It's really important


Seriously. Please. It's really important. The NCFA will tell MTV they'll get a few complaints from a small but vocal minority. They'll tell them we're disturbed and do not reflect the reality of adoption. They'll tell them to pay us no mind.

So please, make sure there are a lot of us they have to make a conscious decision to pay no mind to.

Your voice is really important. Because you've been there.

Email: adoption@mtvstaff.com or call 718-422-0705.

3 complaints from ingrates:

Margaret,  June 12, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

I sent them an email. I don't know if it'll do an ounce of good since, based on what I've read, they seem to be determined to show one viewpoint. Otherwise why the heck would they want that NCFA involved?

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP