Sunday, June 01, 2008

Southern quadrant, second spiral


Now departing.

Deeply missed.

PS - The answer, I hope, is yes.


Edit: Via Amy, a candle bank

3 complaints from ingrates:

Anonymous,  June 1, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

It is very say to hear about Julia's death - it was only Thursday when you posted about her plight.

One can only wonder if she would still be alive today if her original mother had been allowed to keep in touch with her and had not been shamed away, the adoption closed and the records sealed.

One also wonders if her original mother will ever be told of her death.

I bet not.

Third Mom June 3, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

(((((Theresa)))))

My heart's broken, yours too I know.

Ungrateful Little Bastard June 3, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

I know. I'm still crying.

Reading blogs yesterday, I was struck by the number of people who posted that they went back and read her blog all over again from start to end.

That's exactly what I did after I found out. I must have read it twenty times over.

Or 100

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP