Thursday, July 31, 2008

America's Got Talent 2008 - Holly Stone - MySpace Reunion

This one made me cry. I don't watch these talent shows so I didn't see this when it aired. Holly Stone was a singer who brought her daughter to the auditions for support. Holly had given up her daughter for adoption and recently found her using MySpace. The show did a brief interview with Holly before the performance, and a small snip with her daughter afterward.





read more | digg story

2 complaints from ingrates:

Lori A July 31, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

Thanks for messing up my mascara. That was absolutely awsome.

Ungrateful Little Bastard August 2, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

It was awesome. This woman sadly has some troller going around posting crap about her

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP