Wednesday, July 30, 2008

John McCain speaks with Ibbaanika Bond about adoption

After bringing her fraudulent adoption case to the attention of Michelle Obama earlier this month, Ibbaanika Bond speaks with John McCain.

How does he respond?

Watch it and puke.

To be fair, he can't comment on a case he knows nothing about..... but I've never been much for fair. A better answer would have been, dunno, how about, "I can't comment on a case I haven't heard about, but what you're telling me sounds horrible" ? Much better than the adoption is beautiful let's save those unborn babies line.

Ibbaanika doesn't let him get away with that though. Even though he ignored the basics of her question - corruption in adoption - she still gets her story out there. Watch her and cheer. At least I did:








read more | digg story

5 complaints from ingrates:

The Improper Adoptee July 30, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

McCain is an Adoptive Parent. I wonder if the NCFA is donating to his campaign..

maybe July 30, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

In other words, who cares about the rights of the natural parents!

Being Me July 31, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

OMG. He almost ignores her question, to promote his agenda. I don't need a president that can't listen to a question and process information any better than my slightly demented uncle.

the girl from delaware August 1, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

PUKE IS RIGHT!!!!

He supports rapid adoptions!!!

I can see it now - the blood stained arches of McCain's, fast-placed baby place, drive thru available, over a million served.

I'm sure the NCFA is in his pocket.

Ungrateful Little Bastard August 2, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Rapid adoptions r good 4 teh economy.

If we speed up adoptions, we could help reduce this deficit.

Why don't we just take babies from everyone making less than $250K a year and sell them? Honestly, they'll have better lives.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP