Wednesday, August 13, 2008

From my comments:

A suggestion that I feel should get some attention, and not be buried in comments:


Suggestion: Target the members of the Congressional Coalition on Adoption:

http://www.ccainstitute.org/memoc.php
These legislators profess support for adoption, and in my opinion should take action to pass the necessary amendments to the CCA to make citizenship retroactive for all transnational adoptees, and to reverse the deportations that have taken place or are pending.



Please also see: Adoptee Deportation and Citizenship

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP