Sunday, August 31, 2008

I couldn't make this up if I tried

Just watch, actually wait a minute, here's the description first. Warning: do not have any liquids in your mouth at the time of reading this, lest you spit said liquids all over your keyboard:

Based on a true story. In fact, when people go to other countries to meet their adopted children, it is suggested that they bring along Cheerios because it helps break the ice.


Fuck! No wonder I'm so pissed off! When I first met my parents, I know for a fact they had NO FUCKING CHEERIOS!

Come to think of it..... I don't recall seeing a Cheerios box EVER in my home growing up. Never!

Those fuckers. I can't believe they ruined my life like this. If only I had Cheerios, so much pain could have been avoided.








8 complaints from ingrates:

KristySearching August 31, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

You fricking crack me up! I adore your blog :)

Erin August 31, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

OH

My

Goodness

THIS is the key, I never knew that Cheerios were able to erase all adoption loss, not to mention country loss, language loss, culture loss. They are a miracle cereal.

We should forward this to the president, I'm sure that the war in Iraq would be over ASAP if we could only talk with leaders and soldiers over a bowl of cereal

Judy September 1, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

*pounding self on head*

Nate will never forgive me. I didn't bring the effin' Cheerios.

No wonder he's suspicious of breakfast cereal to this day.

Lorraine September 1, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

You totally rock.

Was this a Cherrios ad?

Too bad for Rice Krispies, Wheaties, Fruit Loops...how cool to have a product that make everything all right.
love ya,
lorraine from firstmotherforum.com

jimm September 2, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

I wonder if General Mills contributed towards the making of this film.

We did have Cheerios in the house when we were young. I didn't like them. My adopted siblings ate them and they are still fogged to this day, so maybe there is something to this.

The Improper Adoptee September 3, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

"Too bad for Rice Krispies, Wheaties, Fruit Loops"...


Fruit Loops is the right choice for Adoptive Parents to eat! Maybe that is why they are so whacked.....

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP