Saturday, August 23, 2008

I torture myself with these





I'd give anything, anything, anything....

The Locator premieres September 6th on WeTV

7 complaints from ingrates:

Being Me August 23, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Teresa, this is weird. I love it. But then I think what about the new mothers now? Will they take this happy reunion footage and think, "Yay! We'll be happy then!" and got ahead and buy into a 'placement' overlooking the 18-? years between. Their child's life.

But then I like the support given to the searching daughter and the compassionate portrayal of parents and child.

Suz August 23, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

I'd give anything, anything, anything....

Yeah me too, sweetie. Me too.

Gershom August 24, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

well, nothing like sunday afternoon tears....

Sang-Shil August 25, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Absolutely heartbreaking. There are no words to express the envy I am feeling right now.

joy August 25, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

That is strange how different people react to this, all I see is one shell-shocked adoptee, who is in for a lot of grief.

Oh and I hate how the guys says, Your story is "fascinating" I am so sick of having such a fascinating, circus side show story.

Eve August 26, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Oh, they make me cry. And then I think about how all those intervening years can never be regained or maybe even accounted for, and I think about the aftermath of it all. Having two families. Having an event, but what about support two, three, five, and ten years down the road? What about then? How much everyone looks alike; how different they are. So many things to deal with.

But, at least they know one another. That's the thing. Nobody should not know.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP