Monday, August 25, 2008

If you're creepy like me

you'll love this new blogger:

I stalk your family websites.

I look at your family photos.

I search your faces for familiar characteristics.

I read your words, and wonder what kind of people you are.

I’m that creepy skeleton in your family closet. The one that you see on your website tracker. The one that scares you.



It's with concurrent great honor and great sadness I present: The Creepy Adoptee

Honor to see another one joining the blogging brigade; sadness because there are just so damn many of us.

I wouldn't wish adoption on my worst enemy.

5 complaints from ingrates:

Suz August 25, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

OMG. The banner image alone creeped me out. Too funny. Good blog. Sad, but good. Made me chuckle. My daughter has called me inappropriate, stalkerish, objectionable, subversive and more for viewing her online. Sad that wanting to know your child or your mother or your family is considered felonious.

Dr. Fantastic August 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

Hi,

one of my other favorite bloggers just blogged about her mother being coerced into giving up her first child for adoption.

http://badladies.blogspot.com/2008/08/lost-boy.html

I'm no expert in this - is there any advice you'd give them as they start their search?

Gershom August 26, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

good blog... (snicker)

The Improper Adoptee August 26, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Also, ULB, I wanted to tell you that the Liberty Bell design you made for the Adoptees Rights Protest is incrediable. How did you do that writing? It is beyond awesome! It is so beautiful-the whole thing, and such a perfect icon for next years protest. I am patting you on the back! Do you mind if I copy and paste onto my blog? I'd give you credit for it, and it would do my blog proud.

Ungrateful Little Bastard August 26, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Oh thank you but no credit is necessary. I'm pretty sure I used the image editor at photobucket.com for the text, and the liberty bell is just some stock graphic. I had a way last year to get a new image every time the page is loaded, but I need to use some image generators and find the javascript again. But yeah, anyone can use it, it's not an 'official' ARD logo, it's just something I did for fun.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP