Sunday, August 31, 2008

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she won-der-ful?





You, of course, have already subscribed, correct?

What's that? Not yet?

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part. Go subscribe



Edit: And, a response:



3 complaints from ingrates:

MrsJennaHatfield August 31, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

I got to the part about the loss of siblings and the loss of future siblings and I freaking LOST IT ALL OVER MYSELF.

Oh. Oh.

Still Born September 1, 2008 at 2:51 AM  

Look for a video response from yours truly.

Ungrateful Little Bastard September 1, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

((((J))))

Great response - I'm editing the post

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP