Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It Arrived Today


I'll read it tonight, but ...

I'm a trophy kid. You know, a status symbol. I haven't been in the news lately, but I'd be surprised if you haven't heard of me.... Greta and Robert won me in a bidding war with eight other high-profile couples and a few bachelor billionaires. I still hold the record for the most expensive adoption: $3.2 million.


and

"Why would you want to write it by yourself?" Robert asked suspiciously.

He must have been thinking that if I wrote it myself, it would turn into the sort of tell-all book kids of celebrities sometimes write, revealing all sorts of horrible things, like how their dads only spoke to them four-point-five times a month, or how their moms treated them as accessories instead of children, both of which would be true in my case.


So far so good!

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP