Sunday, September 14, 2008

Silly ritual$ can cure ungrateful LDA's!

Subtitled: It's not because you used her to replace a dead baby, then lied to her.

Oh just read it.

7 complaints from ingrates:

maybe September 14, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Since adoption magically creates families, why not use magic to "heal" adoptees?

Holly September 14, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

So it's as easy as some herbs and rituals to get the pain to go away?
I have obviously been using the wrong plants and spells all these years....
I especially like the part; "being the type of Mother she deserved.."

Umm, I think not.
Gah.

triona September 14, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

This woman is a textbook example of the entitlement mentality of some adopters.

Let me get this straight. She lied to the adoptee, the adoptee got bitter (go figure!), so this woman is going to coerce her into being a dutiful, grateful puppet to replace her dead child? OF COURSE the adoptee hates her! She lied through her freakin' teeth and got caught.

Message to adopters: You can't base a relationship on lies.

As for using magic to do it - she's obviously never heard of the Threefold Law, which says whatever you do, good or bad, will come back to you threefold. Good luck on that, lady. I hope this adoptee cuts her losses and runs as far and as fast as possible.

(Now, let me check my herb garden. I know I've got some Salvia openrecordsis and Digitalis adopteerightsana in there somewhere.)

Gershom Kaligawa September 14, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

what.the.hell?

seriously.

I've got this psychotic mother in law, can I get some magic and some herbs to cure her?

This is just fucking ridiculous. 'scuse my french.

Laurel September 15, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

Hm. Bet she won't be publishing my comment--although gershom's got through.

Susan September 15, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Unbelievable. And I'm not just talking about the part where everything is magically "repaired."

The Improper Adoptee September 15, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

And some people critize me and say I am insane because I made a joke at the end of one of my blogs that I wanted to make voodoo dolls of Adoption Agency employees...

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP