Saturday, September 20, 2008

When you come across your aunt on Facebook who also happens to maybe be the adoptive mother of an allegedly grateful non-searching adoptee

what exactly would one write in a note?







No, that doesn't work.



I'll start over.




Nah.




Pffffttttt





Gaaahhhhhhh



Why did I even look?

7 complaints from ingrates:

Lori A September 20, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

I understand how frustrating it is but I had to chuckle at your many attempts. Only because I know how it is from the other perspective.

I prefer the phone.

Holly September 20, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

Ha ha ha...I have the same dilemma!
You are way funnier about it than I am though!!!
With my luck, I'd get another fucking "letter from the attorney".
Sigh.

Gershom Kaligawa September 21, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

you are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fuzzy Duck Daughter September 22, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

OMG Theresa, this is fucking CLASSIC.

(((hugs)))

xo
irisheyes

KristySearching September 23, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

You are too funny...

Hugs and I wish this could be easy for you...

Jane September 25, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Omg You are too funny Theresa, I was killing myself laughing reading those.
Im sorry though and I do understand the whole twice rejection club thing :(

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP