Sunday, October 12, 2008

Amazing, really

Almost half a century later

I need her just as much

as the day I was born.

16 complaints from ingrates:

Holly October 12, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Birthdays are the worst.
I get it.

Here is hoping you have some joy in your day, regardless!

Happy Birthday
{{{HUG}}}
Holly

jimm October 12, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

I know.
I'm sorry.
Happy birthday anyway.

imtina October 12, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

I know how birthdays are....sad and good all wrapped up into one.

Hug the ones who are there and close to you and hoping that it helps your heart.

I hope you have some really awesome cake.

Tina

KristySearching October 12, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

Happy Birthday Theresa! Much Love....

(((((Hugs)))))

Kristy

suehope45 October 12, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Welcome to the 45 and over group!
And Happy Birthday.
What there is to be happy about
I'm not sure of.
Birthdays are such an odd thing to celebrate from the adoption perspective, but I hope you do something fun and get good stuff. I make it an excuse to buy myself what I really want to make up for the fact that the only other person who this day means anything to , is unknown to me.

I know you from the Daily Strength support group "Adopted Adults" which seems to be self destructing at the founder level.
I'm attempting to start a group on Facebook and would like to post a link to this fabulous site of yours, on it. If I may have your permission.

It's under the highly original name of the "Adopted Adults support group" if you would like to see what I just set up today and if you want to post any other links, I'd be grateful.

We are having fantastic weather, hope you are too.

SueHope
(it's really my middle name, not some sappy add on)

Ungrateful Little Bastard October 12, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

Thank you very much everyone. And Sue of course linking is more than fine. I'll most definitely check your group out, although I may not be able to get over there until after RegDay. Thanks again

joy October 12, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

You mean so much to me, I am really glad you are here.

I wish I could help.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxxoxo

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Judy October 12, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Happy birthday, dear friend.

I'm so sorry she's not there for you.

Love ya, girlie.

elizabeth October 13, 2008 at 1:47 AM  

I'm sorry {{{{Theresa}}}}

I think you are wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, and all around fabulous.

xoxoxoxo

KITE KAMP GIRL October 13, 2008 at 2:13 AM  

Happy Birthday Lite of my life!!!!!!

I know birthdays suck big dicks. Too bad we can't enjoy that kind of fun. Sorry snarky tonite. Must be a full moon.

Mia October 13, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

I'm late as usual. I hope you enjoyed many parts of your birthday yesterday Theresa, in spite of the obvious.
Love You.

Jane October 15, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

I'm sorry I missed this Theresa...
Happy Belated Birthday to you and I know how much they hurt.my pain starts encroaching on me in about a month or so for mine in early January..
It shouldnt hurt so much , non adopted people don't hurt on their birthday..why should we have to - birthdays are the pits...


Sending you huge hugs x

Sang-Shil October 16, 2008 at 3:33 AM  

Wow, I'm really late to the party... but sending you good thoughts anyway!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP