Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Loving on Power 105.1 FM New York


Sending out some love, thanks and gratitude to Power 105.1, WWPR for adding the RegDay Public Service Announcement to their website event list.

Please give them a visit and add them as a friend over at Myspace!

And if you're in the area, set your dial to 105.1, #1 for HipHop and R&B

2 complaints from ingrates:

Drunkbunny October 17, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Just wondering if you read the latest "heartwarming adoption" story on CNN. http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/17/safe.haven.ap/index.html

Poor kid!

(Drunkbunny from Bunnytude dot com)

Ungrateful Little Bastard October 17, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Yes I did. Quite frankly the entire Nebraska Safe Haven fiasco has me completely without words. As does the Renee Bowman fiasco. I've tried to write about them a few times but I can't get the words out.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP