Friday, October 31, 2008

Philly Phridays #13: Ghost Tours!

Allrighty then, you got two choices for your paranormal pleasure next July:



Spirits of ’76 Ghost Tours
www.Spiritsof76.com






Spirits of ’76 is allegedly more touristy and kid friendly, while…




Haunted Philly
www.GhostTour.com






is a bit on the spookier side.



Also, keep an eye on the Philadelphia Ghost Hunters Alliance as time grows closer. They offer events from time to time that are supposed to be almost a frightening as being adopted. Almost.

With that, I'm going to bid you adieu. I know I've been slacking majorly on these Philly Phridays, but next week is RegDay, and I've got much to do and little time to do it.

1 complaints from ingrates:

The Improper Adoptee November 4, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

I wonder if there are any ghosts of disgruntled Adoptees who never got their OBC's. :)

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP