Friday, November 14, 2008

Do you believe this?

Click for full size....

11 complaints from ingrates:

joy November 15, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

Yes, I believe it.

I don't think she will go through with it though.

When I was stuffed with Tomtom, I didn't think he was real either. I mean I knew I was pregnant but not much else.

I was overwhelmed when he was born.

With love :)

Ungrateful Little Bastard November 15, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

God I hope not. I can't stop thinking about her mother.

Or her daughter if she grows up and discovers her mother had someone who wanted to help her and tried to talk her out of it.

Obviously I'm personalizing. Majorly.

Judy November 15, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Well, I hope she doesn't go through with it too.

I can only imagine how upsetting this is for you, Theresa, and of course you would personalize. Huge *hugs* to you.

KristySearching November 15, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

That really sucks, pisses me off really. Had I had one person's support. One person say don't do it.

Just one.

Big Hugs to you :)

Jane November 16, 2008 at 3:58 AM  

O M G !

That broke my heart reading that post, over and over and OVER again.
*gifting* this baby

PUHLEEZE!

And god will heal any pain we have

PUHLEEZE!

You know, when I had my second child, i very much wanted a girl. The first I wanted a girl and I got one, therefore I immediately thought I will get another.

I was wrong.

I was devastated. I couldn't believe it was true. What will I do with a boy, I cant have this baby I said, not for real, just out aloud, of course I was having it, as If I would do anything else with it.

But I couldn't get my head around it, top that with a difficult pregnancy and I had a very hard time of it.

I had what is known as gender disappointment and I had it bad. (so I thought)

Came the day to have my baby, and not only was the Birth easier but the moment I set my eyes on him I was smitten and still nearly 2 years later I grow more and more in love every day.

If that poster EVER reads your Blog T, I hope that they read these words in that I say to them, if they give this baby up they WILL not heal by god or anyone elses help, and they WILL regret it for the rest of their lives.

A baby is not a commodity :(

The baby is a gift TO THEM from GOD not one for them to turn around and say "oh no sorry we don't like this gift, we'll give it to someone else.

You don't always get to choose when you will be given a baby and this could be their LAST Every opportunity (it has happened to people before) to have a baby...

There is NO reason to give away this baby except selfish ones

Possum November 16, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

Yeah - I saw this - and just couldn't believe it.

UGH.

Poor poor baby.

*cry*

Ungrateful Little Bastard November 16, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

I'm just hoping she changes her mind

Holly November 16, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Yep. Me too. Hoping she changes her mind. I really feel for her Mother - she must be crazy with fear of loosing her grandchild.

Maryreunited November 16, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

I read it, and responded to it, (I am Mary G. on Y!a) I really hope she will not do this crazy thing, it makes me ill to think anyone in this day and age thinks of any child as a "gift" to give..

Jade November 16, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

what a crock!this person needs to have their head examined. and i say this as a young single mom, a first parent AND a christian.

Magicpointeshoe November 17, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

It's obvious by the choices I make in which questions I answer that I'm in an all riled up place right now emotionally. And I really don't understand why it's these questions I answer and then notice that they pick the most stupid answer possible as best answer. This one and the other question about getting on WIC once they take their friend's newborn baby. This one though and God healing that pain. PFFFFFT! If that was God's will, He and I would not be on speaking terms. I have yet to meet one woman healed from that pain. I have yet to read anything biblical that shows God puts value into adoption loss.

Look at me turn into Ranty McRanterson. Sorry.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP