Sunday, November 30, 2008

Heartwarming advice from Yahoo Answers

Now that's kinky

9 complaints from ingrates:

TherapyisExpensive November 30, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

I'm 90% sure that the "form a bondage with the mother" line was a mistake and they probably meant bond but at the same time 10% believes they want the pregnant woman to be held in bondage until she signs the papers. Hmm wonder where I could have possibly came up with that idea.

Ungrateful Little Bastard November 30, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Oh yeah, the typos are always an endless source of amusement, until it sinks in this is what so many people think of adoption - kinky typos excluded.

joy November 30, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

That is a heartwarming sentiment indeed, and what a bondage it will be she really can't anticipate the half of it.


But maybe she should hire a sargeant mother?

Ungrateful Little Bastard November 30, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

A sargeant mother would definitely add a military/correction-facility power dynamic into the bondage scenario. This alternative adult discussion is highly inappropriate for a family venue such as Yahoo Answers though. I really should report that answer.

Michelle November 30, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

Well, I sure wouldn't want to be the one handing over the unborn baby for adoption!

Ungrateful Little Bastard November 30, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Oooo Michelle I love the new Madame Compassionateless title of your blog; it goes so well with the theme of this post.

Erin November 30, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Dang not only did I miss the opportunity for bondage, which sounds like a healthy relationship already, but I also missed the opportunity for a child to have a good career or be pretty.

Shoot.

Michelle December 1, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

HA! Thanks T. Was a handle given to me by a co-worker - I loved it :)

Jade December 1, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

someone please gag them with a spoon already! ughhhhh.. i've heard the stories of military families.let me get this straight - ptsd plus adoption plus inter racial adoption. yikes

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP