Monday, November 03, 2008

Le Roi est mort

Alright not so much mort as moving on to greener pastures (although what'$ greener than adoption!?), however:

Read here, s’il vous plaît

Could these be, dare I say, good tidings between adoptionville and the NCFA?

Hard to say.

It's difficult to get worked up over someone who's open to the idea of confidential intermediaries, but then again, once upon a time, so was I.

I'll just say Chuck Johnson has now become a person of ungrateful interest.

2 complaints from ingrates:

joy November 3, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

You are the bestest ever. I love your way with wordz.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP