Tuesday, November 04, 2008

This election is a stalking bastard's dream, I tell you!

with TwitterVoteReport.com, you can stalk Nationwide...



Peek in on your neighbors...




Or drill down to the land of your birth, in hopes some family member participates!




You can even grab an RSS feed of the action




And with Youtube's Video Your Vote, you can peek in on local voting spots in hopes of catching a familiar face.

So Twitter or YouTube your vote - you never know who's stalking you.

Fair's fair - if you want to stalk me, here's my little contribution to the fun

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP